Be Mine - Tay Meets World

Be Mine

1:26:00 PM

Happy Valentine's Day Sweets!


In this day of love I can only hope you can find someone or something that makes you feel loved today and happy.  I currently have Beyonce's song XO on replay, it's sure making me feel the love in the air:). On another note, aside from the wonderful package received from my boyfriend this week I received another one that has me through the roof. I have been on the hunt for a new 2014 agenda for what seems like years. I was a little late this year in purchasing one and everything that I wanted was sold out. That's right, completely sold out. From Kate Spade, Emily Ley, and Whitney English, everything was gone. Keep in mind that I am extremely particular about my planners being that I am an organizational freak. I was about to throw in the towel when I ran into the brand Russell+Hazel and fell in love. All of their pieces were so classy and tasteful. My main "need" in a planner was the clean. organized layout, but I also wanted to have a more sophisticated planner that could be used many years, meaning it needed removable sheets. After a lot of decision making I caved and bought the Russell+Hazel Mini Gold Smartdate System and I have never been happier with the decision. 

Features:
  • Lots of Colors in Binder Selection
  • Different Removable Sheets According to Your Needs
  • Very Durable Pages, (Heavy Duty paper)
  • Perfect Size to Take With You Anywhere
  • Cute Rubberband to Keep Things From Falling Out
  • it. is. so. chic.
Now I am going to shower you with Russell+Hazel agenda love, hold your applause until the end:)

The planner is 7x8'.

The 2014 monthly planner sheets I purchased.

The weekly planner sheets I use for everyday use.

And another view, it has fill in dates which was new for me but I liked that I had a lot of extra pages for next year, this purchase will only save me money rather then buying a brand new agenda each year!

I chose the gold color because it is one of my favorites and I felt like I would use it longer if I had a more neutral color. 

The fun rubber brand and notepads (with sticky top) that came with! I am just smitten over this purchase. You can purchase yours Here.

Overall, I am so happy I found this…I will admit there was a time in late January I was willing to pay $155 for the Kate Spade planner that was up on Ebay, no joke. I was under a lot of organizational stress! I cannot wait to start planning for this upcoming year, so much is in store for me and I feel 10x more confident that I have a new planner by my side:) It sounds silly, but this girl is obsessed with organizing and all the fun that comes with. 

I am leaving you with a fun valentines e-card from me to you. Enjoy this day, and everyday, but especially this one. Thank you all for reading! 





P.S. This post was not sponsored, all opinions are my own:)





You Might Also Like

0 comments