Spring Has Not-Yet Sprung - Tay Meets World

Spring Has Not-Yet Sprung

8:17:00 AM

Hey Sweets!

Here in South Dakota the weather is currently freezing with a chance of freezing, and "oh" did I mention freezing? This blogger is ready for spring so I am throwing you another OOTD, outfit of the day. A little background first; I realized that I loved fashion and although I know I will never live up to my favorite fashion blogs, i.e Gal Meets Glam and Pink Peonies, I decided I wanted to at least try. I generally blog Monday through Friday and now you can expect fashion posts each Tuesday and Thursday! If you haven't guessed I love consistency and therefore my blog will be as consistent as it can be. This only means one thing though, I need to go shopping. What are some favorite items that you are loving but aren't quite sure how to wear them?

This outfit screams spring and it is exactly what we need here in SoDak. I am obsessed with these J.Crew pants that are so versatile and comfortable. Let's take a look shall we:






Jacket (similar)// J.Crew Pants// Shirt//Shoes (same brand, similar)//Bracelet//Bracelet//Watch// 

The necklace, a main element of the outfit, was found at T.J Maxx but here are some similar ones that I am totally crushing over:


1//2//3


If you couldn't tell by now, I am totally ready for spring! What are some of your favorite spring pieces that you can't live without?? Comment and share:)

HAPPY THURSDAY!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments