Making the Move - Tay Meets World

Making the Move

11:19:00 AM

As most of you know, I have dated my boyfriend for way too many years; just kidding, we are going on seven years. We are the typical couple who are high school sweethearts and we have actually spent the majority of our relationship long distance. You have seen in this post I have mentioned things that can help you survive or persevere through your long distance relationship; I fortunately won't be needing those tips anymore. We have both graduated college and are on the long journey to medical school…and we have decided to move in together. 

I know I know, I am sure some of you reading this believe in waiting to move in and such until after marriage, and I agree. With my family the way it is, it seems easier for us to settle into an apartment and start a real relationship with one another. Anyway, I have to admit this is very nerve-racking for me. How many of you have done a big thing like this in your life? I don't know why I am so nervous…I  think a huge part is that there are no guarantees in life and this is one of them. I can work as hard as I want at this relationship and I can give it my all, but I have seen one too many relationships in my life crumble so I am optimistically careful. 

I will obviously share all the fun apartment decorating tips with you but that's what this post is for. How do you combine your stuff with a guy's and make it look cute but not to feminine? I need help folks!!

Until then, here is a little timeline of our high school relationship turned grown-up!









Comment below with any tips and tricks to make moving in a lot easier!! I look forward to reading what you have to say!!

xoxo, Taylor

You Might Also Like

0 comments