Wednesday Inspiration - Tay Meets World

Wednesday Inspiration

10:55:00 AM

Right now, I should actually be submitting my medical school applications…but I am not. I should actually be doing laundry…I am not. I should actually be finishing a father's day project…I am not. Instead I decided to give you all so Wednesday inspiration to help you get throughout the rest of the week…well I could actually use some myself.


//Learn to live boldly and adventurously, get rid of all the fears that slow people up and inhibit them. Come to the world with an open mind. Don't be afraid of it.
-William O. Douglas




//Accomplishment is when you use your extra strength to help someone else, rather than get to the top first.

//Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive.
-Robert Pirsig

Speaking of traveling…Kate Spade is having another SURPRISE SALE and this one is all about traveling!! I have already ordered a few goodies…yes it is an addiction…and yes I should probably see someone about it. Here is a sneak peak of some goodies!!




What are some things that keep you all inspired? I could use all the help I can get!

xoxo, Taylor



You Might Also Like

0 comments