Creating Your Personal Workspace - Tay Meets World

Creating Your Personal Workspace

2:56:00 PM

One thing I love about my apartment is that I have a large closet right off my office. Adam and I share the office (we each have a side) but it works well; I was able to decorate my side in a way that fits my personality…colorful. I think it is so important to have a space in your home that is just for you; you need a place to escape for a while, to collect your thoughts, and to re-group. Obviously I just graduated college and cannot afford a lot of things that I would like to have but over the next few weeks I am going to be sharing some DIY projects to help spruce up your home!













Desk // Chair // Binder // Clipboard // Agenda // The Knot // Decorative Boxes 

Have a good weekend friends!!

xoxo, Taylor



You Might Also Like

0 comments