Best Sugar Cookies Ever: Blogmas14' Day 10 - Tay Meets World

Best Sugar Cookies Ever: Blogmas14' Day 10

3:00:00 AM

I love to cook. Repeat, I like to cook. I am terrible at baking. I can make a mean lasagna, steak, stir-fry, etc., but when it comes to baking cookies I just can't seem to get it right. I do however have the best recipe…a family heirloom recipe and I want to share it with you all in hopes that you can make them better than I can!

Now, since I can't bake one thing I do know how to do is paint my nails. I was inspired by these sugar cookies to do a more festive holiday nail. 


Choose your colors! I chose Essie's "Double Breasted Jacket" and Essie's "Jazzy Jubilant."



 Paint a base coat! I used my solid color for the base coat to create a pretty base! LET IT DRY!!



Next, I used wash tape to create a barrier for my glitter nail polish. I used wash tape because it's not very sticky (so it won't pull off my base coat), but still creates a barrier. 




Paint on your glitter polish!! I didn't want glitter on my whole nail. I thought trying something different would be fun and not so thirteen-year-old-ish. 




Kind of fun right? It looks like this picture below right?


Ok, so I need WAY more glitter…I will update you to see if I can get it to look like this but in any sorts I like it!!












Thank you for joining in with me and Tay

Please make sure to add our button to your post or in your link party page. 

#Blogmas14





Image Map

You Might Also Like

1 comments