Gift Giving Guide For Her: Blogmas14' Day 3 - Tay Meets World

Gift Giving Guide For Her: Blogmas14' Day 3

12:00:00 AM

I am WAY behind with my Christmas shopping. I mean, I haven't even started. Does anyone else feel like the holidays all of the sudden appeared at the doorstep? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the holidays (as you know because I don't stop talking about it) but I am overwhelmed! I was glad we had these next two prompts because I need to jump on the Christmas present bandwagon already. I tried to keep the gift guide relatively inexpensive, because let's face it…most of us are on a budget! I still need to get my sister, mom, and friends something and I am loving some of the ideas below. Do you have any gift suggestions? I want to know!!



1 // Holiday Light Pajamas $69.99
3 // Sugar Paper Journal $18.00
4 // Starbucks Mug $19.95
5 // 360 Pearl Earrings $19.50
6 // Boden Velvet Slippers $48
11 // Cable-Knit Hat $12
15 // Yes Please by Amy Poehler $14.50
16 // Kate Spade Friendship Bangle $68
17 // Essie Winter Collection 2014 $8.50
18 // Bare Escentuals Mini Marvel Brush Set $26

Do you have any gift ideas that I must see?! 



Thank you for joining in with me and Ash

Please make sure to add our button to your post or in your link party page. 

#Blogmas14





Image Map

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. What a great family photo those pjs would make!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is totally what I was thinking when I listed them! I have seen so many Pinterest ideas with families in pajamas and these were just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, festive pi's for all is the way to go! I have to confess that I already have that gold dot Starbucks mug and another one! Two!! And I have three more on my list that I am hoping will arrive in my stocking. My Starbucks addiction has hit a whole other level this season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, those pajamas! Stop it, so adorable! & I love the Starbucks mugs this year so much. The one you posted is the exact one I loved when I was looking at all of them a few weeks ago. Also, I've had those Mr. & Mrs. cups pinned on Pinterest for so long haha. I think they're so adorable. Great gift guide!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many things on this list that I want! I LOVE the Kate Spade ornament! Hmm... I might just have to order that...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas! I def need that Amy Poehler book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say, I'm pretty envious. I'm hoping to get a mug or two under the tree this year, but I can't decide what one I like best!

    ReplyDelete