Gift Giving Guide For Him: Blogmas14' Day 4 - Tay Meets World

Gift Giving Guide For Him: Blogmas14' Day 4

12:00:00 AM

Guys are very difficult to shop for in my book. There just aren't as many options for them as there are for women. Let's hope Adam (boyfriend) doesn't read this post because there may or may not be some of his presents listed on this guide! I am actually really excited for this Christmas because it is our first holiday together in our apartment! I am so excited to wake up Christmas morning, open presents together, make caramel rolls, then head to our families houses and have Christmas there!

2 // Watch Case  $49.99
4 // Pajamas $50
6 // Techie Gloves $45
8 // Festive Socks $6
9 // Nike Roshe Shoes $100
10 // Starbucks Coffee Mug $10.95
11 // Buffalo Plaid Scarf $29.99
12 // Boden Slippers $54
14 // Fitbit $99
15 // Winter Hat $6
16 // Mark Owen Books $12




Thank you for joining in with me and Ash

Please make sure to add our button to your post or in your link party page. 

#Blogmas14





Image Map

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Guys are always so hard to buy for and I don't know why! I love these ideas. I always turn to cologne, but the gloves and sunglasses is such a good idea! I never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband usually gets a watch and cologne for Christmas with some new movies. He's a simple man. he really WANTS a new TV... that's not happening though. hahaha. loving these gift ideas for guys though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Christmas is going to be so much fun for you guys this year! I can't wait to have my own place with my boyfriend and celebrate just the two of us in the morning. It'll be so fun starting new traditions just for us. Love it! & love these ideas especially those pajamas. What a chic man ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some great ideas! I'm so excited for you guys to have your first Christmas together in your apartment! Doing all of the hoiday stuff together is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the ideas. I'm thinking of ordering the watch case for boyfriend :)

    ReplyDelete