The True Meaning of Christmas: Blogmas14' Day 9 - Tay Meets World

The True Meaning of Christmas: Blogmas14' Day 9

8:24:00 AM


The holidays are a lot of things, and even though I get wrapped up in getting the perfect presents for everyone it is truly not about the gifts. Christmas means:

-Togetherness
-The birth of baby Jesus
-Church on Christmas Eve
-Happiness
-Family Time
-Slowing down…to enjoy all the little things
-Excitement
-Peace
-Giving
-Helping Others
-Moving Forward
-Singing
-Baking
-Decorating
-Celebrating

You get the picture. I know we don't all believe in the same things but to me that is the exciting part. So many people, whether they celebrate Christmas, Hannukah, or none at all; come together in the spirit of the holidays. Today I am going to stop worrying about working, gift-giving, and trying to have the "perfect" holiday. Today I will remember why I celebrate Christmas.






Thank you for joining in with me and Ash

Please make sure to add our button to your post or in your link party page. 

#Blogmas14





Image Map

You Might Also Like

2 comments