Winter Fashion: Blogmas14' Day 6 - Tay Meets World

Winter Fashion: Blogmas14' Day 6

7:07:00 AM

Dressing for fall and winter is my favorite. I am all about comfort, and these two seasons provide tons of comfort! We went to pick out a Christmas tree the other day and I threw on a favorite flannel and super warm and chic jacket. It was a beautiful day when we went so I was lucky to not have to be bundled up.
















Thank you for joining in with me and Ash

Please make sure to add our button to your post or in your link party page. 

#Blogmas14





Image Map

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love that pretty mint jacket. It looks so cozy! I haven't had a real Christmas tree since I was a kid! lol! We've used the fake trees forever. Maybe I will give the real tree a try again now that I have my own house and a little one. I'm all about starting new traditions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute jacket! It looks cozy and casual. And that color is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! I love the jacket--- especially the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! I adore that jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you and ME TOO!! I feel so chic:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sophi! The color I thought was beautiful…different from my normal winter attire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Leanna! It is super cozy and what a steal!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Julie! I love starting new traditions!!

    ReplyDelete